Monday, June 28, 2010

Jelly Swirls: Part 2: REVEAL time!



**NOTE*** I printed the digital flourishes on regular printer paper--then I put that paper under a piece of clear acetate (it was the protective sheet on top of my cricut mat--heehee) and then I glitter glued right on top of the acetate. Then you can keep that printed paper for future swirls and the acetate too!****

Here's the REVEAL of the Jelly Swirls--Enjoy! Let me know what you think. I'd love
to see any projects or hear about your experience trying this method. I think any glitter glue would work. Experiment, and have fun! Leave me a comment--love to hear from you!
*If you missed seeing how to make this--check out the first tutorial video: Jelly Swirls*
See you tomorrow--for something fun!

All the best--From my hands to yours,
K Andrew