Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Review: Pazzles Inspiration

I have been designing and cutting with the Pazzles Inspiration, a digital diecutter. I purchased my Pazzles for 600.00 and added about 200.00 worth of accessories. I also joined their forum where you can post projects, get help, or just chat with other Pazzle users.
The software to design with is absolutely amazing. It's easy to draw, vectorize, draw, print, and cut within this software. I think Pazzles Inspiration software is comparable to Fun Time from what I understand.
I have enjoyed cutting with this digital cutter for almost three years. I purchased in 2008. I can honestly say it cut beautifully, used a standard 12x12 cutting mat, and never malfunctioned  during my cutting.
However, after almost three years, it stopped working completely. In the middle of cutting one of my designs, it just stopped, and made a brrrr sound--so alas it is dead.
Unfortunately it is no longer under warranty, so I'm not sure paying to ship and repair it will be a wise choice, when I'm seeing so many digital diecutters on the market at less than 1/2 of what the Pazzles retails for.
So I want to hear from all of YOU!!!
What cutter do you have? What are the pros and cons?
I'll send the BEST review a fantastic gift certificate to VDBC--a wonderful online store for cutting files!

All the best,
K