Saturday, July 3, 2010

Free Digital Stamp: Patriotic Duck--Happy 4'th of July!!!

BECOME A FOLLOWER--becoming a follower tells me you like what I do!
*Free Link has expired--click to purchase*
Happy 4'th of July fellow Americans! I have designed a quick digital stamp for your stamping pleasure. All you have to do is click on the link to download. Please become a follower first so you have access to the download. This is a JPEG at 300dpi, so it will print nicely.
I hope everyone has a wonderful time with your family and friends remembering all that our great nation has endured, and the men and women who fought so gallantly for our freedom. Please also remember the men and women who are still serving to protect the wonderful freedoms we enjoy as Americans.
This digi is only available today & I hope you come back  the 5'th when I announce many winners, and a new tutorial on shading and inking paper piecings. Leave me a comment if you like the digi, and I'll choose a random person to receive another digital stamp set from my retired collection.
The digi shown is for display--it has a watermark--you must click on it to grab your printable digi. If you like the digi, please become a follower--that way I know you are enjoying what I do, and will do it again! When I know something is a success, I can repeat it.


All the best--from my hands to yours, K Andrew