Sunday, July 25, 2010

Free Sandcastle File--CORRECTED!

Hi everyone! I just found out today thanks to a blog reader, that the special offer wasn't taking off the price of the sandcastle! If you order 3.00 or more, it now gives you the sandcastle free! THANK you to Trina, for letting us know!
So if you missed out on it, you have 5 more days to grab it for free with a $3.00 purchase!

CLICK HERE to visit VDBC to get the sancastle file free till end of the month!

So sorry about that again! Much gratefulness and appreciation to all you my blog readers and friends. I'll be back next week showing you how to MAKE a cool book with binding using the sandcastle file!

I'll be on late tonight or tomorrow with some cute flamingoes and a tutorial on adding details to your paper piecings! See you then!

All the best-from my hands to yours,
KAndrew