Monday, July 5, 2010

Hope it was a Happy Fire-Cracking' 4'th!

Here is a page I made for my boys' 4'th of July--it features the Firecracking 4'th, July page set & Lil Firecracker sets. My boys love anything ferocious and heroic, so I tell them lots of stories at night about heroic adventurers. One of their most favorites is the Reluctant Dragon by by Kenneth Grahame (also the author of my boys' most favorite Wind in the Willows). So in honor of this story (which I do ALOT), this Lil Firecracker layout is perfect for my brilliant adventuresome boys!
Leave me a comment and share with me your favorite 4'th of July memory---I'll send a follower the Firecrackin' Fourth paper piecing pattern/cut file.
Be back tomorrow w/ a SHADING video for your paper piecings--giving that wonderful shading inked effect to your edges.
If you happen to buy either one or both of these sets, I'll send you the huge July page kit cut file set FREE so you will be all set up for your 4'th of July scrapping of those sweet pictures you took!

I also made a mini album  featuring my Flag Book, for my mother who absolutely LOVES coffee table albums full of pictures of her grand-kids. She loves to decorate for the season so this will stay out on the table till Labor Day, then it will go on her shelf of shaped books I've made for her. Enjoy!

All the best--from my hands to yours,
K Andrew