Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tutorial: Cutting Foam "Puffy" Embellishments on your Cricut, Cutter

"PUFFED" swirl using Whoo's the Sweetest & Heavy Swirls cutting files


Hi everyone!! Today I have a quick tutorial on cutting foam with your cricut. I used fun foam from Michaels with my deep housing cut blade--#6 on blade, maximum pressure and lowest speeds. Using the Paper Glide and sanding block made a HUGE difference on the results!
I also used a bit of glitter (Sparkle 21: Blue Suede Sparkle & Swirl Glitter Glue: Whimsy Blues both by Sulyn) to give the foam a puffy sticker look. I hope you enjoy!
I would love to hear your comments, and would be thrilled (SIMPLY ECSTATIC) if you would become a follower--I promise to return the favor! I'll be blog hopping around to all of your blogs in the next day or two--I've been gone camping for 4 days!
Leave me a comment, and I'll choose ONE follower who commented to receive a bottle of Sulyn Swirl Glitter Glue!
***You must be a FOLLOWER to win***

All the best-from my hands to yours,
K Andrew