Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tutorial: Doodling with Your Cricut

USING CRI-KIT GEL PENS to Doodle an Image & Then Using your Cricut to Cut it Out

WARNING: SEA SICKNESS MAY OCCUR--CRAZY HUSBAND FILMING!!!!!

Hi ya'll--as I promised--here is my video tutorial showing you how to use the Pen holder from CRI-Kits and their lovely gel pens to doodle an image--then using the blade from your cricut to cut out the image and mats. The cutting file I used is called Forest Friends: Hooty Owl. I am in absolute LOVE with these CRI-Kit gel pens--so fast and easy to use! Enjoy!

Make sure you leave me a comment--I'll choose one follower to receive the File in this Video FREE--it will include all the doodles, mats, and sentiments in SVG or desired format. Also make sure you left a comment for the CRIKIT pens--one follower who comments will receive a set FREE on the 20'th! You must be a follower to win.

All the best-from my hands to yours,

K Andrew