Friday, July 9, 2010

Tutorial: Saltwater Taffy Emebllishments


HI yall! Here are some adorable saltwater taffy embellishments I created. I can't wait to put these in my mouth, I mean, scrapbook pages!! They look good enough to eat but safe for scrapbooks & cards! I made these to go with my trip to Savannah Georgia's Candy Factory--where they make saltwater taffy the old fashioned way! My son loved watching the machine chop the taffy and wrap it up--but we both loved eating the falling taffy! If you are ever in Savannah, walk down River's Street and visit the Savannah Candy Factory--you will be SO glad you did!
Below is the link to purchase these cute digital taffy labels for $1.00 in all colors--all you have to do is print, and wrap!
 CLICK HERE FOR SALTWATER TAFFY LABELS
Here is my video tutorial showing you how to make your very own saltwater taffy embellishments! Enjoy! If you enjoyed this tutorial, please leave me a comment and become a follower--I'll promise to follow you too--if you leave me the link! I'll also CHOOSE TWO followers to receive the Saltwater Taffy Labels (printed or digital stamp file) FREE on July 13'th!