Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tutorial: Scrappy Sand!!

Let's get beachy! I say beachy--not the other one! I absolutely ADORE anything that gives my paper piecings a realistic feel or extra touch. I created a cute new file called Sandcastle (how appropriate right)... Then I started thinking......
this sandcastle was totally missing sand--so I created some, aptly named Scrappy Sand! In this video tutorial, I show you how I applied the sand and give you the ingredients--so you can make your own scrapbooking sand!
I used Sparkle 21 glitter glue (because it sticks to anything) by Sulyn, and some sand, and a few other things--I'll post the recipe soon then place in--anything airtight! Enjoy!
If you try this, I'd love to see it!
****Please note--this is a copyrighted invention by me--so you may use this personally, but not make to sell*****
Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed making mud-pies with me today--your comments brighten my day! I'll give a follower a  the Sandcastle file! Which I'll be making a BOOK using this sandcastle file--so stay tuned for that! I'll announce the winner 7/18!
Remember you ***must be a follower*** to win!

All the best-from my hands to yours,
KAndrew