Monday, August 30, 2010

350 Follower BLOG CANDY!!!

WOOHOOO! We hit 350 blogs and my blog has been going for exactly 2 months! Thank you to all of my creative blog readers and friends. I'm so glad you come and share your day with me. I enjoy posting each day, and love seeing all of your many comments, projects, and talents. Thank you for sharing your time with me!

So I have this HUGE embellishment kit from K&Company to give out. I'll draw a winner Sept 15'th to the follower! The more you comment, the better your chances!
So make sure you check back each day and leave me some blog love, aka comments! I'm usually giving something away every day or two!
Please spread the word--by posting my badge on your blog--if you know anyone that would enjoy sharing their day with me over here at Kandrewdesigns--please make sure to pass my blog along.

TO QUALIFY:
Post my badge on your blog
Comment lotsa lotsa lotsa!

All the best-from my hands to yours,
KAndrew