Monday, August 30, 2010

Mixed Media Monday: Marriage Joys!

Hi everyone!

Back with two quick mixed media projects! The first is a card I made. Marriage is a wonderful Insitution....but who wants to live in an institution? (This quote is by Groucho Marx). I made this card several years ago, when I fell in love with antique photos and was collecting them like mad from every avenue I could find!

(inside: but who wants to live in an institution?)

The next is an altered matchbox--complete with your very own Pocket Husband--now this would be quite handy if I do say so myself. You simply keep your key handy and pop him out whenever you need him. The best part? He says Yes Dear to every request! lol!


I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Monday today! I'll be back tomorrow with a great tutorial! I have a class to teach tonight in Orange Park at Scrap and Stuff on the Cricut Expression--and a telephone conference with my publisher today--so it's a GRAND busy day!

All the best,
KAndrew