Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quick Post: Hello Kitty Card Video Tut

Hello Kitty peeking out from behind a cloud
Okay if you are TOTALLY bored and have nothing better to do, you can watch a quick video I made. My niece who just turned 2 is going to preschool next week--and she is sooooooooooooooooooo excited! She is a spunky girly girl! She will absolutely LOVE this card. She loves to receive mail from Aunt Kissy and Jo Jo!
Here is the finished card--all made using the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge. I bought this cartridge last year after my trip to Japan. Hello Kitty was EVERYWHERE--they even have a HUGE Hello Kitty store where I bought things for my favorite cousin Tiffany and niece Amelie!
I added 2 paws to Hello Kitty (off the same cart) so she is peeking out over the rainbow. In retrospect, I should have made the card a bit bigger so I could ahve shown off the rainbow behind Kitty better--but she will be able to see it beautifully when she opens the card to read her note from Aunt Kissy.
PS Sorry the pic is so bad--I just can't get a good pic late at night!

PSS I am wearing a coat--and I dont' know why--but I always only button the TOP one--never the rest--so go figure!


All the best-from my hands to yours,
Kandrew