Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tutorial: Drawing Faces with Your Cricut

ORANGE YOU SWEET!


Hi ya'll--my dear creative blog friends!!  I'm back with a quick project and tutorial....showing you how you can DRAW faces on your paper piecings/diecuts with your cricut--eliminating the need for you to worry about stamping or drawing perfectly on your pieces. I hope this helps you to make super cute faces for your projects!
I'm using these two cutie pies I designed on a layout for my boys--we have some pics of them picking and eating fruit, and a pic of my oldest with my uncle AC who passed away. My uncle AC always owned a huge citrus farm--and this will perfect for us to scrap his picture, and for my boys to remember him for the SWEET man he was!


LEMONADE KISS

The files I used are called Orange You Sweet and Lemonade Kiss. The files are in ALL formats---and include the faces for you to draw in your program and then immediately cut out with your digital die cutter.


I hope this helps you and you enjoyed my super cute projects! If you did, leave me a comment, and I'll enter you in the drawing of the FREE Basketball Cricut Cartridge!

PS I found the leaf---guess where it was? under my laptop!!! hahahah!

Orange You Sweet (Purchase $1.99)

Lemonade Kiss (Purchase $1.99)

Kits and finished pieces are available. *Kits--all pieces are cut and doodled, all you have to do is assemble with the step by step guide* Finished pieces are inked, assembled, and decorated beautifully. Please email me for additional information on kits and finished pieces.

You can see all my original designs In my Store

REMEMBER: my webcam is built into my laptop--so it shoots mirror images--images are not really backward--my webcam just makes them appear that way.


All the best-from my  hands to yours,
Kandrew