Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tutorial: Halloween Lanterns--OH MY!!!!

HANGING OWL LANTERN


JACKY LANTERN
Hi everyone! I'm back with another fun and useful project for Halloween! I've made TWO lanterns! One is a hanging lantern that is meant to be hung from the ceiling, a hook, etc. The other is a lantern that is meant to sit on your counter, table, etc with a candle inside. ***NOTE: These lanterns SIT perfecty and HANG beautifully. I just couldn't get my cam to sit level with the lantern--as my cam was sitting on some stacks of books!
The cutting file for the lanterns can be found HERE
Ingredients Listed Below. If you happen to grab these lanterns from my shop, remember to get your FREE hello dearie file--it would look gorgeous on the lanterns! Our Hootie owl  a witch hat or our Other hallowen Files would look great too!  Enjoy!
UDATE: MTC files added--all formats available: ai eps gsd wpc knk svg scal mtc

INGREDIENTS:
Lantern set from Kandrew Designs
Owl from Happy Haunting Cart
Vellum or Glassine for inside panels
Black Cardstock
Halloween Ribbon-May Arts- to hang

LOTSA LOVE! Don't forget to leave me a comment! One follower will receive this FILE free--unless you already have it, then any comparable file you desire!