Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tutorial: Make an Easel Card, and Decorative Display


Hi all my creative blog readers and friends! Tonight I needed to test out my By the Month: October file using and So Many Cards: Easel Card files, so I got in the Harvest spirit and created two sweet Easel cards. The first one I created was a small easel card, and the second a larger one that will make a great seasonal decoration on my counter! The best part? they fold flat for mailing and storage!
I hope you enjoy my quick project tonight, and if you are interested in either one of the files, please click below to purchase. Scroll down for video

Easel Card  (Purchase 1.49)
October set (Purchase 2.49)

Enjoy, and make sure to leave me a comment--they so brighten this Night Owl's day! I'll also enter you in the drawing for the FREE Basketball Cricut Cartridge on the 15'th!
Easel Card/Display Project


All the best-from my hands to yours,
K Andrew