Friday, August 13, 2010

Tutorial: Quick Project: Game On! 3 Layouts in 1 Hr


Hi everyone! This month I'm one of the three designers whose work is featured in the August Grab Bag at VDBC. My part of the grab bag is video gaming! I decided to use the paper piecings I created on three super fast layouts--3 layouts in one hour!
Beware--there are a few falling ribbon bows. Note...zots do not hold on grosgrain ribbon. You must use something stronger-- lol
Enjoy! If you enjoyed the video, and can find a minute to leave a comment, I'll enter you in the drawing for the Free Cricut cart!
If you are interested in these cut files for your digital cutter, hop over to VDBC.

NOTE: I tried out a new video software and I did NOT like it for this video--it appears fuzzy and the time per frame is not fast enough, so it has me blurring alot! don't worry, I'll be back to my original software for the next video! I'm trying to find a good one--so if you know of one, drop me a line!
All the best-from my hands to yours,
KAndrew