Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tutorial Quick Project--Kitschy Layout "Orange you Sweet"



Orange You Sweet & Pucker Up layouts

NOTE: Sorry my titles appear mirrored in my videos--but my webcam is built into my laptop and makes writing appear backward! It's not though in real life! so thanks for bearing with me!
Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in the past few days--I've been very busy preparing my boys for school, and paring down my personal things--to simplify my life. So exciting! You can tell by how much I'm gabbing--excitement & exhaustion--combined! lol
Come back tonight, and I'll have another quick layout project for you!

This is a very easy quick layout using my kitschy fruit lines: Lemonade Kisses and Orange You Sweet. Enjoy!
Leave me a comment, and I'll enter you for the Free Basketball cricut Cart on the 15'th!

Both Orange You Sweet & Lemonade Kisses sets (title and fruit/faces) are available HERE

All the best-from my hands to yours,
KAndrew