Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tutorial: Shaped Halloween Cards: Frankie, Sugar Skull, Bat!

3 Shaped Halloweeny Cards
Hello all my super creative blog readers and friends! I am in the Fall mood, can you tell? I'm sure you couldn't tell with all these Halloween projects, could you? heehee!
I am still enjoying my new Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge--but alas, there is no card function on there! WAH! I love shaped cards--so I used my SCAL to cut out 3 super cute shaped cards that fold perfectly! I'm excited to make up a bunch of these and pop them in the mail! I hope you enjoy the quick video--sorry I'm a bit tired--so I'm a little jet lagged! hahah!
I hope you enjoy these sweet simple cards! Please make sure to leave me a comment--and I'll send one follower who comments my Halloweeny Shaped Cards file or cut out cards (if you don't have scal).
The "ingredients" for these 3 shaped cards:
Halloween Shaped Cards File
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
Cri-Kit pens
Bazill green, Bazill white paper
Black smooth cardstock
White signo pen


Halloween Shaped Cards: Frankie, Sugar Skull, & Batty! IT WORKS NOW!