Sunday, August 29, 2010

What a busy weekend!

Hi everyone! What a busy weekend--we left Thursday to drive about 6.5 hours to NWF for my son's heart appt on Friday. Then Friday we drove another hour to get there, spent the day having tests run and meeting with the doctor. Then we rested, and traveled home today! But guess what  my dear creative friends? We received a wonderful report! Jasper's heart is in stable condition, and we will travel back again in 6 mths for another checkup and 12 months for a MRI!
Thank you to all of you who have prayed for my dear son Jasper! He has went thru 19 surgeries in his life, and is doing well! Thank you!
I'm a bit groggy--from everything. I think it's the LETDOWN affect--you know how that goes. You have so much on you, and then when it's over and you get the good news, you let down! WHIPPEE!
I'll be back on tomorrow for another tutorial and fun project!