Monday, September 13, 2010

Crop out Cancer! PINK Blog Candy!!!

THIS WILL REMAIN THE THIRD POST--SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS PLEASE!!! ENDS 9/16

***UPDATE-So far we've raise 102.00 for cancer--thank you! everyone who can't donate, thank you for your prayers for anyone who is dealing with the unfortunate threat of cancer***

Hi everyone! I'm going to be attending a fabulous crop next weekend called Crop Out Cancer! It's the 17'th and 18'th in Orange Park, FL about 45 minutes from where I live! I'll also be teaching a cricut class and doing a cricut make and take!
CLICK HERE to register for this event if you will be local:
I'd love to invite you to join me in the crop if you live anywhere close or want to drive in for it. You are welcome to stay with me in my big ol' house. No I'm not joking! We could make it a crafty weekend, couldn't we? LOL!
I'm popping up a LINK that if you would like to donate 1.00 or more to the Cancer Society, I'd totally appreciate it! Donations taken thru 9/16'th--this is just an optional gift if you want to support this cause. THIS GOES STRAIGHT TO THE CANCER SOCIETY--so it is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!! Just save your email receipt!
 I will raise over 100 for my goal. It's a very worthy cause if you would like to participate!
Anyone that donates will be entered in my Pink Candy! Yes I will be having some LUSCIOUS pink blog candy for anyone that donates. I'll get your name and be able to enter you in the drawing!

PINK BLOG CANDY!!!

Click here to donate to crop out cancer!!

*Every donation gets you an entry for this awesome PINK BLOG Candy--100% of your donation goes to the Leukemia & Lyphomia Society* Donate $1.00 to 100.00--your choice! Just choose your quantity!

All items are BRAND new! German Glass Glitters, I Rock, Stretch your imagination cart, Glue Glider Pro Refill, Irock gems