Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hooty and Wee Hoot: Owl-Always Love You!

Hooty & Wee Hoot
Hello all my dear creative friends & readers! As you know, I've been taking a short break this week to visit with my dear sweet young son who has went thru a rough time with bullying. I've been saddened by this entire ordeal--my children sad because they can't go to their school anymore. It's very hard. So I made this sweet owl set to remind me that no matter what happens, I am my sons' protector and I will do my best to impart wisdom to them so they may grow to be young wise men, but also provide a wing of shelter and comfort to cheer them on when they need it.
Tomorrow is a new day, and I look forward to spending it at the bay with my sons and father--watching them fish. Then tomorrow night I plan on scrapping-- I'm not sure what in the world I will think up--but I plan on doing something!
Here is my layout I just finished!!!

Owl-Always Love You layout page
PS if you are looking for this file--it's not on a cartridge, but one I created myself called Hooty Owl and you must have scal or mtc or another digital diecutting program to cut it.

All the best,
kandrew