Wednesday, September 1, 2010

K & Company Blog Candy Winner!

First off you will not believe this--the first two people were  anonymous--so I couldn't contact them--then the next 10 people Random picked--didn't have my badge on their blog (that was the ONLY thing I asked if you had a blog) or were NOT followers...so finally Random picked #54 and she had my BADGE on her blog--right up top so it couldn't be missed and was a follower! WOOHOO!!

Congrats to #54 LISA of Shop2udrop blogspot! So if you know Lisa, tell her to get over here because she won!

Please contact me at kristalstamper@yahoo.com within ONE week with your mailing address to claim your awesome 730 pc blog candy! WOOHOO

Only 40 more followers till I post another awesome Blog Candy Package--so make sure to post my badge and invite anyone you think might enjoy my silliness! If you don't have a blog (make sure you say so under the comments on the next blog candy!)