Monday, September 27, 2010

Mixed Media Monday: Utee Transfer ATC & Altered France Box



FRANCE box with ATC: My Little French Monsieur

Hi everyone! I'ts another Mixed Media Monday here at KAndrew Designs!
I absolutely LOVE European decorating--my entire house has Eiffel Tower Large Paintings, Eiffel Tower sculptures, huge wrought iron metal cafe signs--you name it. I LOVE it!
Here is an ATC I created a while back using UTEE, an old photo, french script, and rubber stamp of eiffel tower. I used UTEE to transfer my designs, and embed them to make them appear "ghostly"--that is why so many images (if you look clearly) seem to be "hovering" upon one another.
The next was a box I created to keep my French themed ATCs in--it is an altered thin wooden cd box--using a mirage of methods--and the inside.

Enjoy!

All the best,
kandrew