Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tutorial: Spread Your Wings Bookmark: Cricut Imagine Pink Blog Party Day 4

Spread Your Wings Bookmark

Hi everyone! Just a super fast bookmark using my new Cricut Imagine I received late this afternoon! I used this for about 5 minutes and then made this tutorial..so it's VERY basic, but I plan on doing LOTS more Imagine tutorials along with my other various "concoctions"!
This would be EASY and FAST to contribute to a hospital--and so motivating and encouraging to cancer patients. A bookmark is a good thing!

Make sure to leave me a comment for this fantastic BLOG candy--a pink fastenator staple (man they are so awesome) with some wide pink staples. If you can donate please do so here, one more day, and then I won't ask again! If you cant donate, please say a prayer for anyone that is going thru this scary threat called Cancer. God bless you!




All the best,
KAndrew