Friday, October 1, 2010

3D Haunted Treat House Box: Yes the bottom is a box!

3D Spooky House Treat Box


Download Here at VDBC

This adorable 3D house is soooo sweet and simple to make! The cool thing? You can put treats inside the House on top of the box too-it holds a card very nicely or even a place card! I don't know how in the world I came up with this idea, but I thought about making a treat box, and then I thought about making a 3d house and voila, the two collided! I think it's a unique project because it doubles as a Decoration, Place Holder Setting, Treat Box, who knows what else! I am really digging it--what about you?

Ingredients to whip up this Sweet & Spooky 3-DTreat Box:
Simple Box & 3d House Cut file Kandrewdesigns Click to download (ALL formats)
Black, White, and Yellow cardstocks
Happy Hauntings cricut cartridge to cut Fence in front of House (optional) & Ghost
some sweet treats to put inside the box and a card inside the Spooky House!