Friday, October 29, 2010

3D Backpack: Boys will be Boys Notepad Holder, FREE gypsy & cut file!!

3D Backpack (Post it note, mini journal, or treat holder)

Side View holding post it notes

***PS--I changed it a bit as you can tell from my video (I folded up the top flap so my little dino could peek out****
Hi everyone! As promised, I have a super cute project for you and FREE file! I have this adorable 3d backpack for you in both Gypsy and Cut files (scal, mtc, svg, wpc, knk, gsd, ai, eps, dxf)
If you will leave me a comment and let me know if you liked this cute project---so I know that you enjoy the free files--plus it brightens this night owl's night and day!

Ingredients to Pack up this sweet 3d project:
Boys will be Boys cartridge
Gypsy Backpack File or cut file
Desired cardstocks
Brad or Button
Ribbons
Hot Glue
Adhesive

Remember you still have 2 days left to WIN this awesome Boys will be Boys cartridge FREE from Memory Miser by entering our Fall challenge!

Enjoy!

CLICK here for GYPSY file

REMEMBER this cut file is available for ONE day only--then it's gone!