Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog Hop WINNERS!!!!!

Congratulations to these Ladies:

Paper Tape: #10 ScrapnKatz who said, "I have tried befor to leave a message to tell you how grateful we are to have you sharing your creativity and cut files, but I can never get it to go through. I am an avid follower of yours weather you see me or not, just wanted to let you know."

Vevlet Brads: #34 Mary who said, Oh that is just so cute! I can think of several things I'd like to do with your cute little man!  Thanks you for sharing! you're so generous."

Halloween Ribbons: #4 JennV who said, "How stinkin cute! I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve in the coming days! Thanks for the labels!!"

Ladies you have ONE week to email me at kristalstamper@yahoo.com with the item you won and your mailing address so I can send them to you!

all the best,
kandrew