Thursday, October 28, 2010

BLOG WINNERS--NEW TUTORIAL COMING! FREEBIE up soon!

Woweee! I've been gone for TWO DAYS straight--and just arrived back home, I'm exhausted!! So I'm sorry for NOT posting! lol
IF you have WON ANY BLOG candy from me--please make sure you have emailed me your MAILING address--I'm packing up packages tonight and mailing them out tomorrow. If you have received a response from me, that means your package is going out. If you have not, that means I've NOT heard from you with a maliing address! lol
I'll be announcing all the NEW blog winners tomorrow for the past week's goodies! YAY!
I did make a quick video tutorial on how to make your own Dew Drops and Candy Buttons--look for that tonight--right now I'm going to take a nap, and I'll be on later with the Video!
Tomorrow is FREEBIE day--so keep your eyes peeled for a new digital stamp or cut file (I'll think about it after my brain has recuperated from the 2 day trip)

Love and Hugs to all of you!
kandrew