Monday, October 25, 2010

Boys will be Boys: Play Ball, Sport because you're #1!!!

I just absolutely ADORE the newest cartridge from Memory Miser, Boys will be Boys! This has to be my FAVORITE cricut cartridge so far! I think I could scrap for a full month and never run out of love or ideas using this cartridge! It's extremely VERSATILE--and I love that (my pocketbook does too--hahah).
I will be featuring projects for the next TWO weeks using this awesome cartridge!!!  So if you have this cartridge GET it out--because we are going to get some AWESOME projects made with it! If you don't, I think this is one is a must--especially if you have ANY children!
I can't wait to see what lucky girl or guy wins our Fall Challenge and gets this Boys will be Boys cartridge FREE! You still have till the end of the month to play--so get cracking!
I have some cool news about the Cricky Cricut Challenge coming up!
Okay so onto my ADORABLE card! I absolutely LOVE this little girl! Isn't she the cutest???? I decided to add a bow to her--but you could leave off the bow and have a super cute BOY card! This cart defintily isn't all for boys--theres lots of ways to bend this cartridge to make some super creative projects!
Note: If you do NOT have a gypsy, just place a smaller square card behind the mitt, to give the appearance of a shaped card--still looks good and works great!

Ingredients to hit a home run with this card:
Boys will be Boys Cartridge
Gypsy (Use your gypsy to weld the two mitts together to make a shaped card)
White, brown, red, and blue cardstocks
Black pen, white signo pen for eyes (or use a face stamp)
Red swiss dot bow (optional--if making a girl baseball)