Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!

Do you have a DIGITAL diecut machine such as Cricut, Pazzles, Robomaster, KNK, Pazzles, Sillouhette, Wishblade, etc and use SCAL or another program? Do you have any of my files you have purchased at Visual Designs by Chris--either grab bag or from my part of the store? If so, please post them on  your blog, and then link up your picture under Artist Spotlight at the top of the page under my header!
I'm looking for artists using my files each month to feature! I'll choose ONE artist each month to receive a FREE file set of their choice!
So let's get cricky and break out those digital die cutting programs, a kandrewdesigns cut file, and get creative!
Link up by 10/31'st
DONT have a DIGITAL DIECUTTER???? Purchase one of my cut files, and I'll send you the PDF version you can CUT out by hand--or PRINT out as a digital stamp--just email me at kristalstamper@yahoo.com to request a hand cut pattern or digital stamp of the file you purchased from me--just make sure to tell me your order number!!


CLICK here to view my Cut files!