Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CWC Challenge: Pumpkin Patch: Scarecrow Bear's Harvest

Fall Fun: Scarecrow Bear's Harvest

Hi everyone! It's time for Cooking With Cricut's Challenge, and the challenge theme was Pumpkin Patch! I made this super cute layout using my Happy Fall Bear, the Plantin Schoolbox Cartridge for the title, and Doodlecharms for the stem of the pumpkin at the bottom!


Isn't he the cutest? I know my boys will LOVE this page!

GIVEAWAYS---Let me know what you think  and I'll give ONE follower the  Scarecrow BEAR Cut File set (available in ALL formats with BONUS TITLE) FREE! If you already have this file, another of your choice free!

SPECIAL--Purchaese Scarecrow Bear by Friday October 22, and receive the CROW bird cut file set FREE via EMAIL--I will email you the crow file within 24 hrs--new release!! Dont' forget your FREE Nuts 4 U file set free with any purchase of Kandrew!


Ingredients for this Layout:
Happy Fall: Scarecrow Bear with title cut file by KandrewDesigns
Happy Fall: Lil Crows cut file by Kandrewdesigns
Plantin Schoolbook (Optional title)
K&Company foiled Autumn diecuts
Orange, Green, Blue, Brown, Black textured cardstocks
White cri-kit pens for eye dots or white signo/gel pen
Brown and white mulberry paper to make bear fuzzy (optional)
Copper German Dresden Trim
Brown Felt Diecut Border (I can't remember where this is from--sorry!)
All the Cricky best, from my hands to yours,
Kandrew