Friday, October 22, 2010

Freebie Friday What a Nut!! adorable Shaped Card Cut File

Acorn Shaped Card

Hi everyone! I just want to say that I would be NUTS without my creative blogger friends and readers! Yesterday was a nutty day, but so many dear creative friends and readers sent me such wonderful kind wishes--man, am I blessed!!
So to celebrate this fantastic Friday that God has blessed us with--I have up a simple but sweet shaped card--appropriately...an acorn! It's not absolutely perfect, but easy peasy and you can make him up quick and fast for any one that you are NUTS about!
I even included his sweet little face in the cut file--just use your cri-kit gel pens and holder in your cricut or diecut machine (works in the other ones too), and voila--instant beautiful face!
GRAB him today--because after today, he hops into the store (or is that falls--bwhahahah)
Have a GREAT day today and leave me a comment--because they totally brighten this "nuts" day!

Ingredients:
Acorn shaped card cut file by KAndrew designs
Brown, tan cardstock
Brown marker (I used a brown marker to polka dot my brown acorn cap for a bit of fun)
Pistachio & Brown harlequin ribbon from Renaissance Ribbons (gorgeous)
Pen to draw your face, or a Cri-Kit gel pen to draw the included face with your cricut
White cri-kit pen or signo/gel pen to dot & highlight your super cute eyes!



all the cricky best,
kandrew