Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Glimpse Into My Scrap Room

As soon as you open the door, there is my 8ft long table, my paper rack, mirror, and clip it up system

One wall of floor to ceiling storage (there are several rows of shelves and drawers below)

One wall of the white cube type storage

My built in desk (it has cabinets underneath) my desk

Hi guys! I've had a few requests for you to see my scrapbook room. I have people wanting to know how big it is! I made a video, and maybe I can get that posted at some point if youtube will cooperate! It's uploading now!
I'm kind of a modest person, so I'm kind of embarassed to post the pics (I dont' mind sharing, just feel dumb doing so). I hope this helps someone with their room in some way.
Here a couple of pics!
It's just my humble little abode where I create. I did have someone ask for the exact dimensions--my hubby said 10x18--maybe a bit bigger.
Enjoy!

Video if you are bored out of your mind and want to watch this nuttiness! lol

all the cricky best,
kandrew