Sunday, October 10, 2010

NIS: Happy Fall: Scarecrow Bear

Brand new in store: Happy Fall: Scarecrow Bear. Isn't this bear the absolute cutest? I have designed him for a Fall page I'm working on for a new challenge blog next week. The theme is Pumpkin Patch--so be on the lookout for my adorable page next week!
You can get the Scarecrow Bear HERE and be the first to get him! Isn't he absolutely ADORABLE? He comes with everything shown--titles, pumpkin, etc! All formats available: AI EPS SVG MTC SCAL KNK WPC GSD (PDF available for hand cutting or Digital Stamp upon request--after checking out, just include a note that requests pdf and digi stamp)
Don't forget while you are there to grab your FREE Nuts about You file!!
This would be great to join in on the Artists in the Spotlight and/or my Fall Challenge! Enjoy!

all the cricky best-from my hands to yours,
Kandrew