Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tutorial: Recipe Box & Cards: What's Cooking-Owl Baker

Front of Recipe Box closed with Owl Baker

Inside of recipe box with cards and owl title


HI everyone! It's been another late night for this night owl! I have the cutest recipe card and box holder for you tonight--featuring the What's Cooking Owl from this months' Grab Bag at VDBC. and my Recipe Card box and card set!
I've made this box set several times before, and it comes with the cards, tabs, labels, digital stamps, recipe box, and cherry paper piecing! The cards fit perfectly inside--with lots of room to add cards!
Here is the cherry picture if you are interested:

I decided to switch it up tonight and make myself an Owl one--instead of doing recipes though (after-thought)...I think I'm going to change the labels for my craft recipes! That way I'll have a quick holder to hold all those tips and it will match my craft room--wink wink!

****Giveaway****Leave me a comment and I'll send one follower who comments on this post the cut file FREE! However, if you can't wait, hop over there and grab the recipe box now and the october grab bag--if you haven't already! There's a lot of files in there for 7.00!

Ingredients:
Recipe Box template or cut file (the one used is Kandrew designs and can be found HERE)
Owl Baker paper piecing set (one used is Kandrew designs in the October grab bag HERE)
Owl scrapbook paper (one used is called Picadilly by Sasasfrass)
Mustard, Orange, White, and Brown textured cardstocks for Owl paper piecing

all the cricky best-from my hands to yours,
kandrew