Friday, October 1, 2010

Winners!!! Challenge, Blog Candy, Halloween Ribbon!

Winner for Halloween Challenge--#28 Gloria--Gloria wins the Thanksgiving Cartridge

Winner for Huge Halloween Blog Candy--#166--Deb C

Winner for May Arts Halloween Stripe Ribbon--#14--Jamie

Congratulations to all of you--I'm so glad I didn't have to decide--Good Old Random to the rescue!

I can't wait till you see what's coming this month in the next few days for BLOG candy, Challenge Prize, wooohoo-----just wait till you SEE!!!!

You all have ONE week to contact me with your mailing address--and this will go out by the 15'th--or as soon as you contact me!

EVERYONE else who has won anything from me since the 15'th---I'm mailing ALL blog candy packages out on Monday the 4'th---I have a TON of packages to drop off at the PO...so I figured I would mail them all off at once!

I wish you all the best, and thank you for sharing a bit of your day with me! I look forward to giving out lots more goodies!

all the best,
kandrew