Sunday, October 31, 2010

Winners!!! Thank yous!!!

***ONLY 9 MORE FOLLOWERS till I post HUGE blog Candy for November! woot woot!******

Recipe Box Holder Winner is.....#36---Jeanne Johnson who said, "That is such a cute idea. And useful, too. I love owls, and that is a cutie. Thanks for sharing your talent"
Jeanne, email me your chosen cut file format (ai eps svg scal mtc knk wpc dxf gsd) at kristalstamper@yahoo.com within ONE week. Congratulations!!

Purple XLG bottle of Glitter Glue is....#99--kmilgrath who said, "
Great tutorial. I will have to give that a try."
Kmilgrath--email me your mailing address within ONE week. Congratulations!!!


THANK you to my fabulous blog readers who have sent me:
A Gypsy Sleeve (thank you Deb)
An Owl pumpkin, an owl bracelet, and owl paperweight (thank you Sandy)
you girls made MY month sending me such sweet thoughtful gifts--I almost cried when I opened the mailbox, because I'm always the one sending people stuff--never someone sending me things!

Come back tomorrow for the Winners of the Cri-kits embossing kit and Boys will be Boys Challenge, plus some other fun stuff!!!!

Big Cricky Hugs and Love to all of you!