Friday, October 15, 2010

WINNERS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share a bit of your day with me! I love to bless others, and hope that each of you find a small blessing in this blog--and I hope that you will enjoy your blog goodies--when you receive them.
Congrats to the following fantastic Followers who are also blog readers and friends:

Alcohol Ink Applicator: #9 Anna who said, "Anna said... Great project!!! Love all the colors and how to use alcohol inks. I have some but had no idea what to do with them LOL"

Owl Stamp: #14 Sandy who said, Sandy Bayles said... Love this blog and am a follower. I would love to win the owl...Great cards....."

If you are a winner, you have ONE week to email me at kristalstamper@yahoo.com
with your mailing address so I can ship these goodies out to you! They will go out on the 1'st if not before!

STAY TUNED on MONDAY for the Anniversary Blog Hop Winners!! I'll announce ALL of the winners for the 3 day hop then!

Smile--you are alive!