Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas & Holiday Grab Bag!! WINNER For Basketball Ribbon!


*****WINNER for Basketball Ribbon is #26 Renae who said, "I just saw your card, this is darling!! My grandkids are both into basketball and would love this!! Wish I had that cart, but I enjoyed seeing what you did with it!!"****
Congrats Renae, please email me with your Mailing address and I'll pop this in the mail tomorrow--You have ONE week to email me.

HI everyone! Guess what? I'm a designer for this month's grab bag--I am so excited! I will not be designing for the grab bag again till February! This month's theme is Holiday Wishes & Gifts!
I'm super happy with my three files! I made 3 files.... First one is a super cute Purse Card/Gift Holder with Jingle All the Way Title. Second one is a recipe card holder--it folds out and then back in--with a super cute Cookie Paper piecing (he even has little shoes--hehehe) with tag! I love this one! The last is a gingerbread couple--one is holding the spoon sitting on top of a big cup of gingerbread tea/cocoa, and the other one is sprawled out in front of the cup. This little gingerbread set matches my Gingerbread Tea Cottage--it's such a CUTE set! I'll have something made on Wednesday with this set--so check back!
Anyhoo--swing by Visual Designs by Chris and grab the November Grab Bag for only 7.00--filled with holiday files!
I also have a special this month---buy $5.00 or more and get the Gingerbread Tea/Cocoa Cottage! With ANY of my files, including the ones from the Grab Bag--you can enter my Holiday Challenge up top and get a FREE new release or Gingerbread cottage file! As soon as you post, I'll email it to you! Plus the chance of winning a Christmas prize package from me! Chances look REALLY good now--there are ZERO entries right now! lol
Don't forget about my Boys Challenge till the 15'th--only 7 entries so far--also great odds! You could win the Simply Charmed cart!!