Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FREE Gift Card Holder File & Gypsy Files Updated

Simply RESIZE the pocket's width to make it wider or narrower!

Hello everyone! I was at Disney this past week--so I wasn't near a computer for the blog hop! I have updated the Gypsy free file links for the Shaped Bird card and Tweet Holidays layout. You can download them now at their respective posts--to cut them, you will need the Simply Charmed cartridge!
I also have up a FREE cut file for today only--of a cute Gift card holder and baby gingerbread! After today, it will be popped into the store! This is my SWEET gift for my loyal blog readers and followers. BE prepared, as I'll have more sweet treats for you as always coming up!
Come back tomorrow for all the Blog Hop Winners to see who won the Recipe Card File, The Christmas Joys file, the Glitter Glue, the Ribbon, The Puffy paint and whatever else there was (I just can't remember) lol.
Please leave a comment if you like the file, and I'll make sure to pop another one! Your comments brighten my day!

CLICK HERE to download your free cut file in all formats (ai eps svg scal mtc wpc knk gsd dxf)
FREE link has expired