Sunday, November 7, 2010

I "present" you with my heart--gingerbread sweetie!

Gingerbread Sweeties
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a SWEET Sunday! I have a very dear friend Janice, from Stamping with Janice,  who is on the Peachy Keen DT and she sent me my first and only pack of PK stamps. So to celebrate, I've made a card using them and my new Smiley cartridge from the new Gypsy update! This is going in the Peachy Keen Tuesday Challenge that Janice is a DT member of. I'm also popping this in our Yahoo group's challenge-Scrap N Share--what a great group it is~and Pink Cricut's Snow Cute challenge
What do you think? I think it turned out pretty darn cute!  MMmmmm I love the smell of gingerbread--although I dont' think I could eat these cuties!
Enjoy!

Ingredients:
Peachy Keen Critter Faces Stamp--set A Medium
Flocked red paper--Paper Bouquet
Taupe on Ivory Basket Weave Ribbon--Renaissance Ribbons
Gingerbread men, Presents, Heart--Smiley Cartridge CLICK HERE for GYPSY file
Various papers