Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let it Snow--Embossed Snowflakes with Cricut, Free Emboss N Cut Files!



Let it Snow Card

Hello everyone! I hope each of you had a wonderful and restful weekend. I spent today reading and making a few Christmas cards. I absolutely love the effect embossing has on vellum and the frosty vellum just lends itself to snowflakes.
I WISH you could see how beautifully embossed these snowflakes are--but I just couldn't get them to photograph well today.
If you would like this FREE FILE, then just leave me a comment, and then download HERE
formats are SVG, MTC and SCAL. The snowflakes are meant to be embossed not cut using Cri-Kits embosser, and the sentiment is meant to be doodled on using Cri-Kits gel pens, and the bracket tag is meant to be cut.
Enjoy and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow--if only in your dreams. In Florida, that's the only way I see snow is in my daydreams!
Please leave me a comment--they totally brighten my day in the most special way! When you do, you know I'll be hopping over to leave you one on your blog. Make sure you blog is listed in your blogger profile, so I can find it!
I have a super sweet project tomorrow and giveaway. In December, I have a blog hop coming,and more! Exciting times! Enjoy your famiy and friends--God is good.

Ingredients for Let it Snow
Cri-Kits embosser & mat
Cri-Kits gel pens & holder (green metallic is shown)
Vellum
Red, White Bazill textured cardstock
Red Dot Ribbon by Celebrate it!
White & peppermint twist edged ribbon by Celebrate it!
Organza Red Flowers, Gradient Red jewels/gems by Creative Charms
Gradient Pearls, Red Vintage Flower Buttons by Creative Charms