Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tutorial: 3D Frosting & 3D Snow: So Sweet Gingerbread! CWC Challenge, Winner!

SO SWEET Gingerbread

The Winner for yesterday's Netted Flowers from Creative Charms is Corrie, UGLYBOBSWIFE, who said, "I always get so excited when my youtube subscription let's me know you have posted something new.... I don't have SCAL yet..i know ..i know...what is wrong with me....i am technically challenged and worry that i won't be able to figure it out...but with all the cute stuff you keep creating i think i am going to bite the bullet and get it....i'm missing out on all the fun...thanks for sharing yet another adorable project!!"


Hello all my dear friends and readers! I do hope that this Wednesday has started off wonderfully for you--remember it's always a good day to wake up and have one more day on this earth! I pray for each of you today that whatever you are facing..God is with you.


Now I have this SUPER SWEET layout featurings lots of yummy gingerbread, frosting, and snow (hey let's make snow ice-cream--but I'll have to come to you--here in FL--it's not happening). This is for my Design Team project over at the Cooking with Cricut Challenge blog!

UPDATE--I tried heating the Snow paint--and it works! It just gives it a lumpy look--woot woot! So for all the impatient people--you can use the snow paint with heat tool!
The large gingerbread set is called Cup of Gingerbread, and the cottage is from Gingerbread Tea Cottage. The baby gingerbreads are from the Smiley Cards cart that was given to all Gypsy owners with the last update. Full "ingredients" are below so we can whip this up--quick and yummy!!!

****GIVEAWAY--leave me a comment and I'll send ONE follower (yes you must be a follower), a marker of PUFFY VELVET, not sure which color*****

Ingredients to whip up this sweet page
Cri-Kit gel pens for your cricut in Metallic grey (black will work) and White
Smiley Cards Cartridge via gypsy digital download
Tulip White Puffy Paint
Puffy Velvet Fabric Marker by Marvey Uchida
Duncan's Snow paint (textured paint)
Various textured cardstocks
Red "ho ho" ribbon (Target $1 aisle special)