Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tutorial: It's a Wrap! Coffee Wrap & Snowflake Embelly-FREE file!!

I have EMAILED all those who requested this file-if you left your email here before the deadline and you didn't receive your file, email me --SHARON email me,I'll send it to you
Coffee Wrap!
Hello everyone! A dear blog reader and friend from my Yahoo group, Shell, was in dire need of a wrap for coffee cups to send to soldiers overseas...so I created this one for her--and thought I would share it with all of my blog followers! Pop over to Shell's brand new blog that she just started today and wish her well doing all that she does for our Troops overseas! My hubby has been gone much of our marriage overseas since 9/11, and it is VERY hard for my children to understand. He missed seeing them walk, say their first word, start school--and it's VERY hard for him. So THANK YOU to everyone who makes these sacrifices to keep our country free.


HOW DO I USE a cutting file? If you have a cricut, then you must have one of these two programs: Make the Cut or Sure Cuts A Lot (I have a link to both of these on my sidebar under "I SUGGEST". These programs allow you to cut SVGS and other free files without needing a cartridge! The best $ you will ever spend!
Warm Wishes Digi Stamp

FOR FREE FILE or DIGI STAMP---If you would like this file, please leave your email addy below in a comment so I may send it to you--I'm having a problem with people taking my files off my blog and posting them all over the web on other blogs--so until I can reconsider what to do, this is what we will do for today. Please make sure you are a follower--it would make my day! I have this file available in ALL formats--ai eps svg scal mtc knk wpc gsd dxf.This file will be FREE till tomorrow 11/18 till 6:30pm. So make sure to comment before then! Then it will go into the store for 1.99 or you can hop over toVDBC and grab it  HERE!! if you don't want to wait!!! Thanks a bunch! CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL MY FILES   All my sales go to blog candy and postage! Woot, woot!

**Rest assured--All underwear have been located & plenty of reinforcements were found in the laundry room--****