Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog Candy going out Saturday AM!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you know I've been packing up blog candy till I got really sick day before yesterday. Which is why you've not seen any videos the last 2 days, I can barely talk. However, I have about 30 packages going out, and I will be taking them all to the PO Saturday AM.
So if you've won anything from me since November 15'th--it's coming to you Saturday December 4'th!
Thanks for being so patient, and understanding that I only ship twice a month now, or I would be running to the PO every single day.
I love you all and wish I could send you each blog candy but for now, the best I can do is share my projects, free cutting files, and chances to win!
Thank you again my dear friends and blog readers. Thank you for letting me share a bit of my day with you.