Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CHECK This out! I designed this blog for Oma's Crafts--Custom Blog!

Hi everyone! As you know, I just recently started offering up Custom Blog Design, after I created my blog here. I wanted to share my newest Blog Creation: Oma's Crafts. I did Oma's blog top to bottom according to her specifications. Oma sent me a picture, and told me she wanted bears that symbolized her grandchildren hanging from the edge, and she wanted red, green, and purple as her colors. Here is her blog (I think the custom girl I made her looks just like the picture she sent to me--the same SWEET expression--although her new picture she just put up has lighter hair--it's just adorable--and she has a PLUM cricut expression!)
She also wanted me to put her using a computer, as she says that's where she is most of the day!
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!
If you want me to custom make you a blog, then email me or check out the Cricky Boutique tab at the top of my blog! My turn around is very quick. It took me about 45 hours to do Omas blog including her blinkie/badges, slideshows, etc!
Way to go Oma on your new followers--I see you are getting quite a bit in the last few days! WOOT WOOT! So everyone head over to Oma's blog and check her out!! She's a DOLL!


CLICK here to SEE OMAS new BLOG!!