Sunday, December 5, 2010

Life is Tweet! My Paper TreeHouse Challenge


Life is Tweet!
(Blogger is cutting off some of my picture--sorry about that--but hey just a demonstration of how imperfect I am--as if you guys had any question right? you know I'm such a goof! hahah!)

What a wonderful Sunday! I hope everyone is having a blessed restful day. Sundays are my lazy day. I love to read, relax, and spend time with my family. This little layout is just perfect for two sweet photos, but could also accomodate smaller photos along the grass and flower line. I tend to only put my favorite one or two pictures on a page.
This layout was created for My Paper Tree House's Challenge. The inspiration was His Grace is Sufficient for Me. Well girls, absolutely it is, because I am definitly imperfect, and am always weak. Thru this weakness, his power and strength are revealed. What a lovely thought, to know that I don't have to worry about being anyone but who I am. In my opinion, that's what love is, unconditional. You love someone PERIOD. That's it! Whew! Man puts all these conditions on each other--I don't get that.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and just enjoy your day. I'm going to go snuggle up with Jonas and rest for a bit enjoying my blessings today, and maybe scrap a litle bit later.
The GREAT thing about his layout? You only need paper--I didn't use a single thing other than cardstock--how fabulously easy is that?

I wanted to say that the inspiration for my paper piecing on my layout is from my all time favorite song My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C Mullen.

Ingredients to Whip up this page in a snap:
Textured Cardstocks in pink, green, brown, blue, yellow (WeRMemoryKeepers)
Orange Smooth Cardstock (Big Lot Special who knows)
Pink Glitter Dot Paper (Heidi Grace)
Straight from the Nest cartridge (birds, tree, grass, branch, title)
Simply Charmed (Sun)

Listen to the song