Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from me & Ronald (Sweet Christmas Gifts for You)

MERRY CHRISTmas to all my dear blog readers and friends. I hope your holiday is filled with good things and people.
I happened to meet Ronald a few days ago and was just THRILLED. I can't tell you how happy it made me to see him. He was charming, witty, and so funny! It made my entire week--it was awesome! I'm such a child at heart, and I thought this was seriously the BEST trip I've ever made to McDonalds! I met him at the McDonalds on Atlantic in Jacksonville, FL!
I had no idea he would be there, and he walks in passing out presents to EVERY kid in the store, taking pictures and spending time with each person there!
You can see he is talking to my mom on my cell phone!

WHAT a GREAT guy! Sorry the pic is so dark (my husband is kin to me in the fact that neither of us can take a picture worth a flip!)
Merry Christmas to you my dear friends--
I purchased a few McDonald certificates to give out to you my dear blog reader and friends ( I wish I could give you each one..I wish I could go with each one of you my dear friends and we could eat, talk, and laugh together! I hope when you swing by and take a little bite of guilty heaven, courtesy of K Andrew, you will smile and remember what it was like to be a child. So take your gift certificate if you win one, swing by there, and enjoy a sweet memory!

PS My own lil one Jonas was completely nerve-wracked with Ronald, and refused to take a pic with Ronad. However, Ronald is one sharp guy--while I was holding my lil one, and he came up behind me, so my hubby could get the pic--how awesome was that?????

MY GIFT TO YOU my FOLLOWERS--I will give these out until they run out-I bought as many as I could-just leave me a comment with an email for me to contact you...make sure you are a follower, and  I'll email people in a few days.

Love from my heart to yours--Merry Christmas!