Saturday, December 11, 2010

pssssst.....I've not forgotten--but the blog hop is still on...soooooooo

I haven't forgotten about the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge--I'll announce a winner for that on Monday when I announce the Blog Hop Winner. I can't announce any prizes until the blog hop is over....so I promise on Monday the 2 blog hop stamp sets, Holly Jolly cartridge, the Christmas stamp set, and 3 Birds on Parade Cartridge will be announced then. If you haven't entered, you have until tomorrow night to do so except 3birds challenge. Hold onto your britches--next month we are going to be making some AWESOME projects with 3 Birds on Parade. I really don't care for birds (bwhwhahaha--yeah right) so you can bet we are going to totally wear this cartridge out with some super super cool projects! So if you don't win it, you need to hop over to Memory Miser and grab it! You will be sooooo glad you did!
Also once we hit 1100, I have another super twinkling giveaway! So run go tell everyone you know to get over here and follow this nutty, crazy, cooky, fun, sweet blog!
Thank you to each of you for sharing a bit of your day with me. I do so appreciate it!