Tuesday, December 21, 2010

RAKS!!! Magazine Call-Get Published!

Hello all my dear blog readers and friends! I had a semi-computer free day yesterday, and only popped on here to post my PK announcement that was set for all PK Guest DT at 7pm. Then I went to almost every PK Guest DT blog listed and left them a congrats.
I'm giving out 2 RAKS today--2 random entries from PK blog post!
Glora and CricutLvr! Girls email me with RAK in subject line, and your mailing address within One Week! Woot! Woot!

I have something to share with you tomorrow--I can't wait to see what you girls think of it! hahahah! It's going to be definitly worth a good laugh!

I also need a few more projects for my feature article in February for GingerScrapStreet. We have 10,000 subscribers, so your work will definitly be seen!

Feb Call: Due January 1'st--Simply Sweet (think cookies, candy, baking, etc) This is NOT a cartridge--just a theme--make any project that you feel fits in with the theme.

Mar Call: Due January  25'th--Scrappily Every After (Think fairytales) This is NOT a cartridge--just a theme--make any project that you feel fits in with the theme. (Layouts, boxes, cards, etc)

Just shoot me an email at kristalstamper@yahoo.com, and I'll send you an out for publication link and page request, if I can use your project.

Let's get you published!!!